Actionable Insights in Days, Not Weeks
Many companies offer Due Diligence services but lack a key component: Pricing Expertise.
Our unparalleled pricing expertise and proprietary technology help you discover price differentiators, uncover hidden price leaks, correct price outliers, recover cost creep, and measure price realization — all critical to EBITDA growth and enterprise value creation.
WHAT WE DO:
- Conduct In-Depth Pricing Analytics — As the technology and thought leaders in pricing effectiveness solutions, we leverage that expertise to provide you with quantitative analyses that others simply don’t have the capability or tools to uncover…providing you with a competitive advantage in your deal process.
- Surmount Data Issues — We help you get the most out of the data room, whether the data is already there or not. Rather than being limited by what exists, we tell you what to ask the investment bank for in order to improve the data room and garner deeper insights.
- Deliver with lightning speed — In due diligence, time is of the essence. Our proprietary analytics platform, Profit Builder, gives you in-depth data and metrics on pricing and profitability in just a few days.
- Identify Opportunities and Risks — We look at both sides of the coin: our opportunity assessments provide advanced analytics, including profitability mix and enhanced segmentation while risk assessments include sales performance, customer profitability decline and sensitivity analysis, among others.
- Partner Beyond the Initial Assessment — We’re with you after the purchase agreement to execute our recommendations, using our analysis as a roadmap for your first 100-day plan. We partner with you to eliminate price leaks, correct price outliers, improve sales mix and make other adjustments to create enterprise value for your new portfolio company.
With our INSIGHT due diligence playbook, you not only leverage our expertise on pricing power, pricing policies, and sales effectiveness, you gain insights from our decades of collective experience working with private equity firms across the lifecycle of their investments.