LAST UPDATE: February 21, 2023
Furthermore, if you are residing in a jurisdiction where it is forbidden by law to participate in the activities or services offered by this Site, you may not enter into this agreement or use this Site. By using this Site, you are explicitly stating that you have verified in your own jurisdiction if your use of this Site is allowed.
We make no—and you acknowledge that we make no—representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in all locations. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site, materials, or other items described or offered thereon to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such services, materials, or other item provided.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or access to the Site to anyone at any time.
INSIGHT2PROFIT shall have no liability for interruptions or omissions in Internet, network or hosting services and does not warrant that the Site or the services which make this Site available or electronic communications sent by INSIGHT2PROFIT will be available and free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Site is done at your own discretion and risk. You are and will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to item descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Site or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Notwithstanding the above, we undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Site or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Site or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Site or on any related website has been modified or updated.
4. PERSONAL USE ONLY
5. JOB APPLICANTS
The Site may provide links to, or the ability to apply to, job opportunities posted by INSIGHT2PROFIT and may include instructions on how to apply for those opportunities. With respect to job opportunities posted on the Site, do not send us a resume or any other application materials for any person other than yourself. Your submission of a resume or other application materials does not in any way require us to review those materials or consider you for a position.
6. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Site’s content is prohibited from being copied, reproduced, downloaded, distributed, modified, republished, uploaded, licensed, adopted, adapted, posted, or transmitted in any way, except as may be otherwise explicitly permitted by us in writing. You agree not to engage in such activities, nor to create any kind of derivative works from or exploit the content of the Site in any way.
You will NOT, and you will NOT allow any third party to:
- Delete, obscure, or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary designations, notices, or markings in or on the Site;
- Translate, merge, adapt, update, modify, reconfigure, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, prepare any derivative works of, discover the underlying ideas behind, or discover the source code of the Site, or combine the Site or any part thereof with any other computer code, programs, materials, or services;
- Copy, reproduce, display, duplicate, sell, publish, disclose, post, license, rent, or distribute the Site or any part thereof;
- Use the Site, including, without limitation, any Site content, in any way that infringes on or violates the rights of any other person or entity, including, without limitation, any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, and publicity rights;
- Commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site;
- Work around any of the technical limitations of the Site or use any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled in the Site;
- Perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of the Site, prevent access to or use of the Site by other users, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Engage in activities that aim to render the Site or associated services inoperable or make their use more difficult;
- Attempt to disable, damage, overburden, impair or gain unauthorized access to the Site or our servers;
- Engage in data mining or similar data gathering or extraction activities or retrieve data or other content from the Site (including, without limitation, using spiders, robots, indexing agents, and screen scrapers) for purposes of creating or compiling that content for any purpose;
m. Harvest or otherwise collect or store personal information about other users of the Site, including, for example, email addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- Post, transmit, input, upload, or otherwise provide any information or materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, malware, ransomware, adware, or other harmful computer code or programming routines;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity other than yourself, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or status, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, create a false identify, or hide your true identity; nor
- Send, post, or transmit any unsolicited messages, chain letters, spam, or junk mail using the Site, or attempt to collect personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
7. CODE OF CONDUCT
8. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you know or suspect that any of the materials on the Site have been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send notice to our designated agent identified below. According to the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), your notice must comply with the following requirements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owners, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The designated agent for notice of copyright infringement claims may be reached as follows:
3333 Richmond Road, Suite 200
Beachwood, OH 44122
Attention: Legal Department
(440) 646-9490 (Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm EST)
Info at insight2profit.com
The preceding information is provided exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. All other inquiries, such as questions related to items available for purchase on the Site and requests or concerns regarding improper content, will not receive a response through this process.
While we endeavor to keep downtime to a minimum, we cannot promise that this Site will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free. We reserve the right to interrupt or suspend this Site, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice for any reason and you shall not be entitled to any refunds of fees for interruption of this Site.
10. CURRENCY OF WEBSITE
INSIGHT2PROFIT updates the information on this Site periodically. However, INSIGHT2PROFIT cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information on this Site. INSIGHT2PROFIT may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in this Site and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification to past, current or prospective visitors.
11. LINKED WEBSITES AND LINKING TO THIS SITE
12. INTERNET SOFTWARE OR COMPUTER VIRUSES
Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this Site. Due to the ability to share certain content and materials, computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from this Site.
INSIGHT2PROFIT shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful, or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Site or your downloading of any user materials or other content from this Site. INSIGHT2PROFIT recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
13. OWNERSHIP AND OUR MATERIALS
This Site is owned and operated by INSIGHT2PROFIT in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements.
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this Site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of INSIGHT2PROFIT and its licensors and/or its suppliers. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property rights or goodwill belonging to or of INSIGHT2PROFIT or any third party is prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. No licenses, express or implied, are granted by INSIGHT2PROFIT to you under any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of INSIGHT2PROFIT and all such rights are reserved and retained by INSIGHT2PROFIT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
INSIGHT2PROFIT does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the INSIGHT2PROFIT Materials and retains full and complete title to the INSIGHT2PROFIT Materials as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You agree not to sell, share, redistribute, or reproduce the INSIGHT2PROFIT Materials. You further agree not to decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert any compiled INSIGHT2PROFIT Materials into a human-perceivable form. INSIGHT2PROFIT or its licensors own all related trademarks and logos, and you agree not to copy or use them in any manner.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by INSIGHT2PROFIT. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
This Site, (including its organization and presentation and INSIGHT2PROFIT Materials) is the property of INSIGHT2PROFIT and its licensors and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names and other similar rights.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS SITE, THE SERVICES INSIGHT2PROFIT PROVIDES, AND THE INSIGHT2PROFIT MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INSIGHT2PROFIT DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE INSIGHT2PROFIT MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WHEN THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE EXCLUDED IN THEIR ENTIRETY, THEY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE SHORTEST DURATION PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE-TO-STATE.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE INSIGHT2PROFIT MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
17. CONTACTING INSIGHT2PROFIT